Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Broken Power Drive

My computer has over burn cause my brother always play and never let the computer rest and when i vome back from my camp the computer is fine but when i help my bro shut down the computer well is my bro play adn left the computer on so i help him shut down and then the next day the computer cannot on and he blame me ok fine but finnaly i know the truth, my sis nd my bro though is the computer has been attack by virus but is not is the power drive over burn and the one who is responsible for all this is my brother always play computer and never want to shut down the computer when he went out.

Now good loh! no computer but the computer is now on repair but i got a bad feeling that it is going to be broken again if i have to choose i choice not to fix the computer cause it will broke again i`m sure of it because of myh stupid damn bro, i tell him to shut down the come when we went out but no he say close the monitor and will not over burn but he`s damn fool wrong he `s kind of stupid always talk like a big boss but a stupid kind of big boss HaHa...! Yah he`s a damn fool! i told him and he still wouldn`t listen and that serve him right to not play computer! Yah he is also a N.E.R.D!

No comments: