Friday, November 14, 2008

Churchmate chapter 2 ^^

Hi people i`m back telling you about my churchmate chapter 2

OK...!
Thian ji he is a funny guys and like to say alot of rubbish word haha..! i say rubbish is that i meant to say his word always say like so fake like kid around and crazy sometimes too

Then there`s jordy he is big and aiyah don`t say him fat lah! haha....! and sometimes play lah i think is my friend joshua who introtuced him to me ! i don`t know at first but we get along very fast talk alot about our study and things!

James wong haha...! he`s is ah nail big bro i never talk to him at first but at 2007 november to december i get to go out with my churchmate and my sister and we wacth movie and at that time i met my friend james if some of my churchmate cannot go out then i sometimes ask james we go see movie we sometimes went out! there`s 5 or 6 of us went out to play basketball (Qing tai, Ing yong, ah jo (my litttle bro), james, daniel, qing tai littel cousin qing ming and me)
Sometimes we went to see movie to but if qing them cannot then i sometimes call james and we went out! James also sometimes call the other church friend is a girl don`t get me wrong! Her name is siew wen, she sometimes went out with us too!

That`s all i can think of right now and the first chapter and 2 chapter is boy next the 3rd chpter maybe is girl at my church haha...!

(To Be Continue.......!)

No comments: