Sunday, June 21, 2009

breaking news(bad news)

breaking news i hav to write this report to those 4 u!
i have quit church and youth 4 the rest of my life due to the unhappy day and the unbelieve of god i have quit everything in my life!
this report is to tell my church fren well maybe will be ex-church friend cause i ain`t going to church anymore to tell them that i quit and say hasta la vista baby
see u in the next generation and hope the next generation will meet u guys and in the next generation of worshiping the God !!
For i had enough of everything in my life
and hopet that joshua wong will see this and i want to say to joshua nice meetong him and this is the last word i had to say to him,
joshua i`m happy to met you when i come to sungai maong church and i also had to say goodbye to you maybe i mean maybe i will not go to church anymore!
no more worshiping the god and pray and praiseing the lord
to tell you the truth i had enough of my life and i want to stop my time, i want to freeze in a dark world forever
this is all of my report and goodbye my friend!

4 comments:

Joshua said...

Okay... hope you got the patience to read this comment.

Are you really mean it?
You maybe are and you maybe not...

But,

Just don't leave church like that,
you wanna play joke on God?! that's cool but DREADFUL. You might end up somewhere bad in this BAD, materialize world.

I just don't know what cause you to say these words but, YOU ARE ONE WORTHY SERVANT OF GOD. YOU HAD DONE REALLY REALLY WELL IN CHURCH FOR ALL tHE YEARS. THINK!!!!!! ALl the guitaring times, All the P&W times, all the time when we had games, organize things, we had a GREAT TIME, remember?

Frankly, i'm disappointed that you say these words just because you face something in your life.

PLAY DOTA?
PLAY COMP?
You'll stop there and never grow?!

Where's your love for God ?
Where's your devotion to churches?
Where's your love for friends? Who are waiting for you every week at the church?
Where's the Nicholas that i know before, that loves God as deep as me?

This might scare you because,
the end of world is coming
Jesus Christ is coming back from Heaven,
Peoples are leaving churches,
In the end, those who stayed in church goes to heaven.

You're the one leaving the church!!!

Please come back, life sucks sometimes but it'll become better.Just don't give up on God and leave him.

ALl the friends are missing you.

Just from,
Friend,
Joshua Wong

St.Nicholas Chung said...

u don`t know what i`ve been throught, it`s feel like so sudden (wham) just like that so sudden i feel numb and i feel nothing and everytime i`ve done something good, bad things come then how about stop my time and stop my life cause i had enough! yah i happy all of u guys give me a memoral moment but some moment are always good you know i hav stop myself and i have freeze myself for the time being! Good luck

Joshua said...

well, if you say so...
i hope that you still have faith in God and will still come to church.

if it's about MJYF,think it's partly our fault for not assisting you when you face trouble.

Life's like that, filled with good and bad things, just forget the bad ones..

and please, if you feel burdened,just say so, we'll (MJYF) will let you rest, it's not you who work all the time, you got us!

Promise me, come to church although whatever things happens and you'll be rewarded in heaven.

If you had problems, always talk to me, and GU wen, and other friends.... i'm sure they're, and i am ready to be there for you


PRomise me.

From,
Friend
Joshua Wong

St.Nicholas Chung said...

Man all the crap make me sick if you want to know why then u better ask GOD his then answer to all and all my answer is there, ask him it (don`t matter) no more (i`m lonely) mr.lonely and i happen just like i told you , it`s just happen my angry is growing my stress is become and i have become something that u maybe afraid. This world don`t matter to me no more this life suck for me and my dream. Remember i`m a sinner god take my,choice me to be his sevant but the test is to big for i can`t handle it no more, time for me to let go and let it be just a dream that never happen before.
last word for me to ask this "AMEN"